Board of Consultors
The Board of Consultors of Boylan Central Catholic High School is recognized as a committee authorized by the Bylaws of the Corporation. All initial members of the Board of Consultors shall be appointed by the Bishop of the Diocese of Rockford. Subsequent members of the Board of Consultors will be appointed by the Bishop after consultation with the Board of Consultors.
The Board of Consultors shall be advisory in nature. In addition to providing advice, counsel, and assistance to Boylan's President, the Board of Consultors is charged with additional responsibilities:
- to promote Boylan's excellence in Catholic education and its service to the community;
- to perform any additional tasks the President and the Bishop of Rockford may direct;
- to provide an Annual Performance Review of the school's President through its Executive Committee and in conjunction with the Diocesan Superintendent of Catholic Schools.
The Board shall perform all these things in a manner consistent with the policies established by the Diocese of Rockford, both the Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws of Boylan Central Catholic High School, as well as the teachings of the Catholic Church, these Bylaws, and the laws of the State of Illinois.
Members of the Board of Consultors are:
- Msgr. Glenn Nelson - Chair; Vicar General, Moderator of the Curia, Diocese of Rockford
- Nancy Voss - Vice Chair; Vice President, Voss Metals Co. Inc.
- Paul Logli '67 - Secretary; President/CEO, United Way of Rock River Valley
- Thomas Baudhuin '81 - Operating Partner, Papa Johnís of Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin
- Father John Evans - Pastor, St. Rita Church
- Sherri Krowczyk-Mendoza '86 - Partner, Baker Tilly
- The Honorable John Lowry '77 - Associate Judge of the 17th Judicial Circuit Court
- Brian Peterson - Chief Financial Officer, Liebovich Bros., Inc
- Father Stephen St. Jules - Rector, St. Peter Cathedral
- Mike Tulley '60 - Past President, Liebovich Steel and Aluminum Co.