Since 1985, the Alumni Board has served the more than 18,000 graduates of Boylan and its heritage school’s Muldoon and St. Thomas.
The purpose of the Alumni Board is to advance Boylan’s mission by:
- Creating a united, informed, and energized network of alumni who support the spiritual, academic, and extracurricular programs at Boylan.
- Organizing alumni resources, both human and financial, for the benefit of the Boylan community.
- Serving alumni by offering a wide range of activities and programs.
- Encouraging alumni to maintain a lifelong relationship with Boylan.
- Enhancing the three major areas of the Boylan Advancement Office: Friends, Funds, and Freshmen.
If you are interested in serving a three-year term on the Alumni Board, please contact Director of Advancement, Jeff Marrs for more information.
Alumni Board 2020-2021
Nick Nelson ‘85
Kelly Spera '82
Daniel Spera '85
Victor Zamora '12
Thomas Lawson '90
Earl Hernandez '90
Steven Gregg '89
Megan Phelps Johnson '87
Min Taber '74
Jeffrey Hohn '87
Tom Giovingo '74
Shelby Anderson Moore '92
Katie Yagle Bryant '01
Jeff Marrs '09