How it works:
Through the Great Lakes Scrip organization, you can earn tuition credit through purchases you already make. Check out the link for more detailed information on the website shopwithscrip.com.
Your purchases through this program will earn rebates, and Boylan will apply 75% of those rebates directly as a credit toward your family tuition account.
How to get started:
- Go to shopwithscrip.com and register by clicking on Join a Program.
- Create your own username and password and enter your personal information, including the name of the student and grade.
- After you have created your account, you can download the app for your phone or smart device, MyScripWallet and enter payment information which allows you to pay at the time you place your order.
If you already have a Scrip account from a previous school:
- Log on to your account and go to "Manage my Non-Profits” on the website. Enter Boylan’s enrollment code listed above and your student’s information. Make Boylan your default non-profit designation.
- If you do not already have the app on your smart device, then download MyScripWallet and enter your payment information, which allows you to pay at the time you place your order.
*NEW* RaiseRight Mobile App
The new mobile app, RaiseRight by ShopWithScrip, makes your Scrip experience even easier. Shop gift cards from more than 750 top brands to earn on your daily purchases—right from your phone.
Turn your shopping list into fundraising:
- Discover new earning opportunities every day
- Narrow your search with categories that fit your everyday shopping needs
- Easily browse brands offering bonus earnings
- Add brands you love to your Favorites for faster shopping
- Manage your gift cards in one place: your Wallet
Pick up right where you left off. Sign in with your same ShopWithScrip username and password. Access your gift cards right away. And check out with payment information already saved to your account.
Get the app: https://www.raiseright.com/
- You can share the enrollment code with extended family and friends and have them designate their rebates to your family tuition account! Make sure they enter your student’s name on their account page.
- Order Scrip on the website (shopwithscrip.com) or through the app on your smart device/phone (MyScripWallet) and pay using your bank account or credit card. Several retailers offer electronic gift cards, which are sent directly to your Scrip Wallet within minutes.
- Orders for physical gift cards that are placed and paid by Mondays at 7 pm will be filled by the end of the week and available for pick up in the Boylan Main Office on Fridays between 7:30 am and 3:30 pm. Students can pick up scrip orders. If school is not open on a particular Friday, every effort will be made to fill the order earlier.
- Orders placed during the week after Mondays at 7 pm may not be processed until the next order, and will not be available for pick up until the following Friday.
Terms and conditions:
- Participation in Boylan’s Scrip program means you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Boylan will designate 75% of account rebates towards tuition credit and 25% will remain in the program account to cover administrative costs, shipping, and program fees.
- Boylan will give tuition credits twice a year, applied to tuition accounts in January and July annually.
- Tuition credits can also be used for books and classroom fees.
- Participants who incur a transaction of non-sufficient funds will be expected to bring their account to good standing, including the cost of any fees related to non-sufficient funds.
- Boylan retains the right to withhold grades or report cards for any student whose account is not in good standing.
- Boylan retains the right to restrict a member’s participation for repeated occurrences of non-sufficient funds.