2023 - 2024 Tuition:
The tuition cost for the 2023-2024 academic year is $9,952
Included in the 2023-2024 tuition: Activity fees, Graduation fees (all seniors), Locker fees, Retreat fees and Technology fees.
A $100 non-refundable registration fee is required to reserve your child’s place for the 2023-2024 school year.
Tuition Billing Plans:
Member of Rockford Deanery Parish - $1,230
Sibling - $200 for 2nd child
3rd child – No charge
ANNUAL PLAN ($250 discount)
$9,702 ($8,472 for Parish Member)
Payment due July 25, 2023
TWO PAYMENT PLAN ($150 discount)
$9,852 ($8,622 for Parish Member)
Payments due July 25, 2023, and January 25, 2023
10 MONTH PLAN
$995.20 ($872.20 for Parish Member)
Ten payments – July 2023 – April 2024
- Tuition is paid through FACTS Management – Service Agreement. Payments will be automatically deducted from your checking account (ACH) or credit card (2.95% service fee). You can access your account by logging into FACTS Management account.
- Tuition is to be paid on a year-to-year basis and a student may not be registered for the succeeding year until tuition from the previous year (2022-2023) has been paid in full or alternate financial arrangements have been made.
In addition to tuition, there are other required and optional fees. All fees are payable through FACTS Management Account.
Required additional fees: Book fees ($416), Chromebook Fee ($460) (All freshmen and new students). The Chromebook fee will be charged to your FACTS account in July. Book fees will be charged along with tuition and can be paid with your chosen payment plan.
- Optional fees: Athletic fees, Advanced Placement Course fees, Parking Permit (Student Drivers), Yearbook fee.
- A fee of $30 will be applied to your account for any failed payment.
- It is the policy of the Diocese of Rockford that: “No student will be allowed to take semester exams unless the student's tuition is current."