On Thurday, October 10, 2019, all freshman, sophomore, and junior students will be participating in standardized testing. Attendeance is mandatory.
Test Type and Location:
- • Freshmen: EXPLORE (130s hallway)
- • Sophomore: PLAN (2nd floor)
- • Junior: Practice ACT (Annex)
- • Seniors: Day Off/College Visit
Dress - Out of Uniform:
Students may wear jeans or khakis with either a Boylan or college shirt
What do students need to bring?
#2 pencils, calculator, and a water bottle
- • Freshman and Sophomores at 10:30 a.m.
- • Juniors at 11:30 a.m.
Students will receive test scores on November 6-7 through the Counseling Department
Contact your child’s counselor:
• Mr. Jesse Kelln (Last names A-Ga)
• Mrs. Christina Nooner (Last names Ge-Mo)
• Mrs. Allison Schmitt (Last names Mu-Z)
• Mrs. Bridget McMinn (College Counselor)